Keystone Code Consulting and Enforcement, Inc. is commited to public safety and customer service by delivering professional building code inspections on a timely basis.
In order to achieve our goals we take the following steps:
- Our inspectors update their knowledge of building codes by taking continuing education courses.
- Our inspectors are fully certified and experienced in their respective fields including plan review.
- In order to achieve consistency among our inspectors in code interpretation, we discuss specific issues in the code and try to reach an agreement on our administration of the various building codes.
- We are members of the Building Officials and Code Administrators International, Inc. (BOCA), the International Association of Electrical Inspectors, Inc. (IAEI), and the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA).
- We try to mantain an inspection turn around rate of 12 to 24 hours after receipt of a request for inspection.
- We have mobile communication between our inspectors and our office for emergency inspection service.
- Inspectors have specific hours to answer questions or review plans for residents and contractors. We encourage phone calls prior to the inspection or electrical installation to reduce potential violations.
- We offer evening and weekend inspections for the convenience of the residents.